Tuesday, May 20, 2008

To Be or Not to B*

on our 630 a.m. call this morning (remember it's 8 p.m. australia time) B* pronounced that he felt done in Australia and that he was ready to come back. they always come back in the end don't they?

so i'm a mix here of glee and dread. when i don't want to listen i just hang up or don't answer the phone. I eat what I want and watch all the trash tv that any sane human could possibly stand. I don't know how anxious he will to be to get going on the baby stuff and yet time is marching on - we both can almost legitmately rely on the I'm too old to have kids excuse.

So I think his return will be a mixed bag. But I have spent so much time in the waiting room (life's waiting room) that resolution atleast means forward movement in some direction or another. It's a start.

And next week I turn 44 - what an awfully big number. More on that soon.

No comments: