Thursday, December 20, 2007

Babes in Blogland - I am not alone


Here I am in business attire on a recent trip to Korea.

After not blogging for nearly 2 months I figured that I had been left in the dust.





In a moment of utter anxiety and pain I posted and voila - the Babes of Blogland were at my side as if no time at all had passed since my last communique. It is a really nice feeling to know that I am not alone - it makes a huge difference.

It was a real slap upside the head to discover that the DE Coordinator, who knows my whole life story, is no longer working in my RE's office.



Upon reflection this cuts both ways - I don't have to make any excuses for why it is taking so long, I can just start fresh with a new DE coordinator and not fill in all the back story.



I do want to investigate donor embryo a bit more - it is starting to feel like a serious option.

Thanks again to all the wonderful, brave women out there who give me hope and strength.

3 comments:

steinbockfrau said...

you look so cute!
& I like your perspective on having a new DE coordinator- no need for the backstory. (except, if you are anything like me, she will know your whole life story after the 1st phone call!)

Speaking of the 1st phone call...??

benderochka said...

You look fantastic!!! Keep doing what you are doing and Happy new year to you. May your baby dream come true in 2008.

Anonymous said...

Hello Babes In Blogland,

We googled the name of our new social network and found your blog site Babes In Blogland. We noticed your name is the same as our BabesInBlogland.com and wanted to take this time to invite you to become apart of our brand new social networking community. BabesInBlogland.com is a new social network dedicated to mommies and babies so we thought this would be a nice fit for you. Please feel free to join the site and even start a group that titles your blog site.

Here you will be able to upload photos, videos, blogs, and more. We would be happy to have you join us to give the site a great kick off. Also, there is a video on the home page that is a baby contest for Johnson's bubbling baby. We hope to see you soon.

Babes In Blogland.com
Moderator