Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Silver Lining Part 3



A few updates:

3 weeks on Jenny Craig and I am now 5 pounds lighter - clothes are fitting better - 7 pounds until I reach my ultimate goal.

B* is coming home in December and it looks like he will be teaching in Pittsburgh and commuting from DC (3 hours). This is a step in the right direction, back on the same continent and under the same roof for at least part of the week.

Pilates personal training (a duet)- I am working with a personal trainer on the pilates equipment with a friend who is trying to build up her post-partum abdominal strength. It is a great workout and I know it is going to reap great benefit for my mid-section.

ta ta for now.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Congrats on the weight loss and that's good news about B. Thanks for keeping us updated!

peep said...

Congratulations on 5 pounds. It must be a great feeling.

daisychain said...

This is all excellent news. I am glad to hear things are moving in the right direction for you.
Daisy