Tuesday, October 16, 2007

plugging plugging plugging

I'm doing lots of hard work over here and I hope there will be a pay off.

I have now lost nearly 10 lbs (less than 1/2 lb to go to the 10 lb mark) and so the clothes are fitting better and I can actually wear a belt and not feel like I have a pooch. My goal was to lose 12 lbs but I am tempted to add 5 lbs to the goal so I have more of a cushion for baby weight gain.

I have to say this Jenny Craig diet really works - my biggest challenge is at night when I love to nosh non-stop. I've replaced all my evil snacks with carrots sticks and jello-free zero calorie.

My back is feeling a lot better which also helps - I feel more energized and able to complete tasks.

I am also ramping up the Pilates which can only help.

And, I sold a house so I get commission (which only gets applied to debt relief).

Little by little, step by step, progress....

7 comments:

Summer said...

Congratulations on all your accomplishments! Hang in there.

m said...

It must feel great to be moving forward. Kudos to you! I really admire your resolve and need to learn a little from it. I fear I am slipping into old eating habits as I wait the endless wait for our next cycle to begin. Congrats on meeting your target weight!!

Calliope said...

that is fantastic!!! I have wondered about the JC diet, but nice to know that it works for real people.
xo

Changing Expectations said...

Congrats on the 10 lbs! Also on the commission!

peep said...

Congratulations. Glad to hear things are going well for you right now!

stacyb said...

congrats on all the progress! glad to read things are going well.

Anonymous said...

Smooth and aerial thomas sabo the links of london fair lends an air of breeding thomas sabo charm sale to the wearer cheap thomas sabo charms and accept discount thomas sabo charms been a apparel thomas sabo charm clearance basal for thomas sabo charms australia centuries, and a alliance accoutrements tradition. thomas sabo clearance sale However, one can achieve it somewhat added chichi and admirable by giving it a hardly avant-garde aberration by interspacing on gold wire or amphibian on adapted thomas sabo australia constructed bond giving a millennium look. Currently Amphibian Chaplet are a actual "hot" actualization account thomas sabo jewellery for their contemporary and thomas sabo charms admirable looks accessible in a thomas sabo charm club array of styles, sizes and colors to amaze the eye.