Friday, September 28, 2007

In search of life's silver lining...


I've been neglecting my blog but have been a loyal reader of other blogs lately.

Sooo many babies these last few weeks:
IF and the City

Thalia's Fertility Journey

Changing Expectations


It's really really great. And many newly preggers.


So ofcourse I feel like I am still living in the weigh station of life. To cope I am keeping myself insanely busy. Jenny Craig (no weight loss this week - arggghhh), dog agility training for Mr. Bozo the Dog, and now I am starting pilates personal training with my post partum friend Becky. It's all about the self -esteem in the end, looking good and feeling good.


I continue to have no idea whether B* will be back for good in December. His life is so good in Australia (professionally) why would he want to come back? I offered to move over there and he said no, he wants to come back to the US...so I wait.


I have resolved to absolutely start DE in January with or without him. I am trying to find some extra money through selling real estate on the side, but hello...have you checked the home sale market lately? It is hideous.


The bright side of life? Work is going well (my day job) and I might even get to go to Seoul on business in December. I will know in a few weeks. If it pans out, B* and I will meet up somewhere like Tokyo or the likes for an Asian adventure. Could be very exciting. Could be a silver lining of sorts....

4 comments:

Drowned Girl said...

Just checking in to say hi.

xx

Summer said...

Glad to see you post and to hear you are keeping busy!

suzzcq70 said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, and now I've found yours!

And good for you about your Jan plans . . . I'm excited to follow your journey!

peep said...

Glad to hear things are going well. Good to see another DE decision. Makes me feel not so alone!