Monday, May 21, 2007

Taking action....

From: jade
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 1:53 PM
To: Donor Coordinator - S*
Subject: Jade calendar ....


S*-
I wanted to drop you a line to confirm the calendar - we discussed starting meds in August and doing the procedure in September. I think we should plan to stick with this calendar.

We can start meds (lupron I guess) the week of August 20th - and if B* decides to flake I am inclined to move forward without him at this point which means his absence would not affect the calendar.

There is a possibility that he will have to go back to Australia in September, ,if that is the case and he is amenable, I will have him leave behind his contribution.
Does this sound like a workable plan?

Nothing is every easy!!!

- J*


Response from DE Coordinator:

Hi J*,

That works for me! It sounds like B* is definitely keeping your head spinning about this whole thing. Hopefully he'll simmer down soon and be a team player! Men...

Talk to you soon!

Sincerely,

S*

5 comments:

Calliope said...

GOOD for you!
forward movement and taking charge.
I love the response you got.

YAY!! It is happening!

Carol said...

sounds like progress. you go girl!

Summer said...

You know I'm with you 100% whatever you do!

So, how does it feel having made this decision?

Benderochka said...

Good for you! You are taking charge!! And August 20 is right around the corner. So excited for you!

Changing Expectations said...

You're on your way. Way to take charge. Good for you.