Thursday, April 26, 2007

Seven Days



There are seven days until B* will be home. Class registration is apparently 2 people shy of full - so unless 2 people fall out of the sky he will not be teaching for the summer. The extra $dough$ would be nice, but I am not sure how much more long distance I can handle right now. Always a trade off...

Baby boy did great at Agility class last night. He scaled the A-Frame and walked across the teeter-totter with only minor trepidation. I was told that I am giving him too many treats - he needs to work harder for his rewards.

I can't help but think that the Agility training is good practice for me with human babies.

1 comment:

calliope said...

heh...just had am image of a toddler working her way over an A-frame :)

SO glad that B will be back soon. YAY for you!!

& seriously, I can't thank you enough for your recent comments. Thank you.