Monday, January 08, 2007

Utah Donor May Not Pan Out

Just spoke with the DE Coordinator and they are still having problems coordinating with the Utah clinic. Two other couples are also waiting for the Utah clinic to respond because they want to start cycling now. It doesn't appear that the clinic is properly staffed to deal with all this East Coast demand.

I am not hopeful that things with the Utah clinic will improve - I told the DE coordinator to get on a plane and go out there to figure out what it going on and to assess the viability of the partnership.

In the meantime my RE's office goes on the air today with an aggressive media buy to recruit new donors. I am hoping that my donor prospect situation will be resolved by early February. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the Utah donor might not be working out. I hope you figure out a new plan soon.