Friday, January 26, 2007

The Benefits of a Small Clinic - Donor Update

I am back from my clinic and the donor is a really good match. My coloring - with a scottish/german twist.

We can say good bye to the big jewish nose (although B* is also well endowed in this category even though he is really not Jewish).

But this looks like she might be the one! They have promised to reserve her for me and to get her going on the birth control pills in the next week or so.

Now I just need to find out exactly when B* will be back in the states so we can put the calendar together. WE are probably looking at retrieval at the end of March early April - which at the moment feels very far away!

3 comments:

Summer said...

She sounds like a great match. I'm so excited for you!

Calliope said...

woo hoo! this is great news.
& that isn't sooo far away. Just think, in a few days it will already be february.

this sounds so excellent!

Lara said...

Did they let you see a photo of your donor? I wish I could see a photo of my donor!!! I am so happy for you to have found a donor at last and I hope it all works out well!! I'm sure February will seem slow, but remember that it's the shortest of all the months so maybe it'll go faster than you imagine it will.