Saturday, December 16, 2006

Been there Done that....

If you are approaching advanced maternal age and have high FSH you might find this information to be of interest.


Ofcourse you still only have about a 5% chance of getting pregant.

I spent almost a year (9 months) trying to beat the odds but frankly it was exhausting and seemingly futile. In the end I had to ask myself the question, "What is it that I really want?" (in addition to my doctor encouraging to discontinue my unlikely attempts to get pregant through vigilant monitoring and estrogen suppression)

I'm rolling the dice with DE but the odds have just gone up from 5% to 80% and it will still have a genetic connection to B* and I get to carry it around and feed it for 9 months prior to birth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jade - Thanks for your link above to my site. Just to let you know, the URL has changed ... It's now www.geocities.com/highfshinfo

Thanks!!