Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Frenzy


To follow-up on the last post - I called my RE's office back and instructed the Nurse to tell the Doctor that I was following the plan that we had agreed to- one more attempt to get me to ovulate with monitored bloodwork, etc. I asked her to let him know that I called back to make sure we are all on the same page and that I would be coming back for bloodwork next week.

My encounter with the RE's office on Monday makes me feel like I am pushing a fertility boulder up the hill and the RE is sitting on top of it saying "why are you even bothering to push this big rock?" I still went to acupuncture on Monday night and yoga on Tuesday and continue to down all the supplements and herbs. At this point it can't hurt.

Did I mention that my fertility monitor broke and I am fedexing back to Clear Blue Easy for repair? Whatever!!! The regular OPK don't work for me because the elevated FSH reads as LH on the stupid pee sticks. I guess I will keep taking my temperature and watching the unpredictable CM.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I was at the market this morning at 7:15 a.m. B* is having a meltdown because my parents are coming. So I am getting to deal with his anxiety on top of my own.

Need some deep yoga breathing.

No comments: